With thorough and cost-effective background checks and screenings, volunteer screenings and volunteer verification your organization can receive the assurance that everyone who volunteers for your group supports your mission.
Volunteer Vetting in Vista, CA exists completely to help non-profit organizations, faith-based associations, school groups, emergency services, and relief efforts be sure that their volunteers are qualified and a good fit. Through background screenings and volunteer verification, we help organizations become more...
- Safe: Community service organizations often send their volunteers into schools, homes, and churches. Volunteer Vetting’s extensive volunteer screening and verification process safeguards everyone so the job is done completely and with peace of mind.
- Streamlined: When non-profits protect their organizations with Volunteer Vetting, charitable and service operations happen faster, easier, and more efficiently. Simply print and file for your records!
- Proactive: Especially after Hurricanes Katrina and Sandy, catastrophe preparedness has become a staple in the service world. Proper vetting ensures emergency organizations receive qualified disaster-prevention volunteers. And volunteers can provide this information quickly up front to any nonprofit with whom they wish to work.
- Responsive: When a sudden disaster requires a fast response, Volunteer Vetting puts safeguarded verified volunteers at the ready. This volunteer verification creates faster and more impactful service.
For Individual Volunteers and Service Organizations…
For a limited time only, all volunteer screening and background check services
are 20% off! Call us today at 858-519-8388 to take advantage of this great deal.
Call or Text our team at 858-519-VETT (8388)
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Volunteer Vetting Works
As a leader in the background check and volunteer screening industry, we strive to help both volunteers and the organization's leadership team provide lasting community service. Our partners include...
- Individual Volunteers
- Faith-Based Organizations
- Non-Profit Groups
- Emergency Management
- Law Enforcement
- Fire Departments
- Ambulance Services
- Emergency Operation Centers
Volunteer Vetting completes a necessary volunteer screening process that will provide reassurance for your management, staff, the clients you serve, and the community at large. Check out our Top 10 Reasons for a Background Check.
Volunteer Vetting quickly processes and provides a thorough evaluation of criminal background checks, sexual predator data, and address verification. Volunteers who pass the volunteer verification evaluation will receive an ID number that organizations can easily check before sending enrolling potential community service or emergency volunteers.
We want you to feel comfortable and confident that your volunteers will represent your organization professionally through a reliable volunteer screening and verification process. Call or text us today at 858-519-VETT (8388).